Wee. Got a new phone on Saturday. I have also changed my number already. LOL, its quite easy to remember. My new number is posted on my MSN.
Hmmm. Going to go to school in like 9 or 10 hours later. Have sectionals with yuqing. Guess that I have really been missing in action for band for around one week. Oh well. Dont really bother to go band. But no choice, my section only has 3 people, in addition to the new junior I have from Chong Boon.
Some people in band are really hypocrites. Utterly disgusting. Thats why I dont like band anymore. Its just a place where I make music. Some people there dont deserve to make music. They will only make music stagnant. I'm not saying that I'm all so good or whatever. But some people really DO NOT deserve to play music.
Sucks sucks sucks sucks.
Hai.